We went to HEB (food store) today, and I let him ride in the car cart. He loved it! He "drove" the cart around as I struggled swinging the big heavy thing around the little aisles. Seriously people...make bigger aisles. I brought my four fabric tote bags that I got at Target, and I felt so awesome using them! They even fit everything into three bags too! And, I thought they were going to give me a huge problem about having the bags but nope! Now I wish that the guy hadn't charged my credit card twice...here is to hoping we get that cleared up...
I practiced more of my embroidering/sewing, but I can't show you yet :) It is a gift!
Here are some pictures from today with Porter. He was finally able to go outside, and he played for a full hour!

5 comments:
I'm so glad he is back to normal!!
Glad he's feeling better!
Hey Robyn,
I'm so happy Porter is feeling better. This must have been quite a week for you. I hope you both get some good rest to make up for all the sleep you probably lost.
And to answer your questions, my bday is the 25th and Ryan's is the 28th.
Yay! I'm glad the little guy is feeling better! Can't wait to see what you're making!
I am so glad that he is feeling better!!
Post a Comment