After suffering another night with the fever, I took him to the doctor at 8am, and he has an ear infection. He is completely miserable today but now he has medicine to try to clear it up. The doctor said that I was doing everything that I was supposed to so that is good.
I treated myself to Starbucks while we waited for his prescription to be filled. I got about 2 hours of sleep last night...ugh.
Oh, has anyone tried Target's Organic Fruit Strips? I guess they are Archer Farms...but oh my goodness. Sooooo good. I found a new snack that is very healthy for me! And, they have a ton of flavors too! Too bad they are expensive, but they were on sale this week so I might go back and pick up a few more boxes!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope you feel better soon!!
Ugh, 2 hours of sleep??? That's madness. How is Porter sleeping these days? Hope the two of you are catching up on some much needed Zzzzz's.
Post a Comment