Porter and I headed out to Target today and we scored Finding Nemo, Walk the Line, some food items, a hoodie for him, and a Starbucks coffee for me!
Then, we walked over to Old Navy and I got some warm clothes! I picked up a fleece pair of sweatpants, 2 zip up fleeces (yeay for still fitting in kid's clothes as they were the only ones left!), 2 pairs of flip flops, and 2 awesome t-shirts for $37!
I had a coupon for Barnes & Nobles, and I wanted to treat Porter since I had treated myself today. So, I got him the Polar Express hardcover book, and it came with a CD, tape, and the bell for $8 with my coupon! He is going to love it! I want to read it to him and then watch the movie. I would love to get him into the tradition of watching it every year :)
Good day so far! Now he is sleeping on the couch, and I got to catch up on my budget. And, I didn't do as much damage as I thought!!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Perhaps you should speak on budget tips on your other blog?!
Post a Comment