Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



Porter and I had a good Thanksgiving! We got up early and went to get the paper before making cinnamon rolls, yummmm :) Then, we "watched" the parade until we needed to head over to Cynthia's house for our Thanksgiving meal. It turned out great, and we (or rather I) ate wayyy to much! Porter discovered his love for corn. I can't eat it because of my Crohn's disease, but Joe loves it! So, I guess that we will have to have corn more often. Porter literally wanted to JUST eat corn for dinner...weird kid.



"Yummy!"

I made this apron for Cynthia as a thank you present for having us all over. I really worked on the embroidery, and I think that it turned out great! What do you all think? I just feel like some of the people that I am giving the aprons to just don't really seem to care very much...I would be floored away if I received one! I don't know, maybe they are crap and people don't want to hurt my feelings.







I also made this ribbon baby blanket for my friend's daughter, Julia. She is teething pretty badly, and she immediately took to the ribbons. I think that it turned out really cute!




I am taking Porter out shopping tomorrow morning, and I can't wait! It is a tradition in our family to go every year and Porter doesn't get to stay home this year! Next year, he can since Joe should be here :)

I will end this by saying that I am extremely thankful for my wonderful husband and son. I am thankful for their love and support. I am also thankful for all of the great friends that I have made over the last 4 1/2 years who have become a family to me. And, I am thankful for my own family who shower Joe with love and support.

5 comments:

Army Mom said...

Robyn,
I think your aprons are great,and I would be thrilled to get one. Hint, hint. :) The blanket turned out really good too.

MTM said...

Your aprons are incredibly adorable! :)

Devon said...

Robyn~
I adore your aprons. I actually asked for one for Christmas...well not a Robyn Mroszczyk apron, but if I could order one, I would. :)

d.a.r. said...

Oh my gosh that blankie is soooooooo cute!!!

And, I wore my apron ALLL day yesterday. My mom rolled her eyes and goes "shopping again?" and I told her you made it for me!! She thought I spent over $50 on it! Even my 21 year old brother made the astute observation that it matched my kitchen perfectly. I love love love it :)

Katie said...

I love your aprons!! When you are ready to sell some I'd be more than happy to put you in business for buying some for my family members!

And I think the baby blanket is adorable!

I really think you could get a business going.

Porter is growing so much! He's such a cutie!