Decorating his first pumpkin!
My little Picasso
Kisses for Monkey in the new boots from Aunt Megan
Uh could this be any cuter?
"Oh yeah, they hooked me up!"
Aren't we cute?
The Butcher, the Baker, and the Candlestick Maker
Porter did a great job trick or treating this year! We went to about ten houses with Rachel and got to stop over to see a couple of friends. Porter was a such a cute dragon! He picked lollipops at every house and even said "thank you"!
On Saturday, we went to a party over at Amanda, Cora, and Sydney's house. We spiked Porter's hair, and I fell in love with it! Daddy hates his hair like that but he's not here, hehehe. I dressed up as a baker but a more fancy one with pearls and Rach was a candlestick maker and Megan was the butcher! We looked cute! I even made Rach's hat! We had a good time :)
Joe found a way to call on the DSN line right to my cell phone (through the Air Force Academy since my cell phone is a Colorado number) so now I am more freedom to roam away from the house from 6-7pm, lol. Yeay for little things! I just miss him so much...he makes me so calm and makes me so happy. I get warm fuzzies waiting for his phone call! I get excited about it all day!
Tonight I surprised Joe and told him that we can start thinking about getting him a truck. He hasn't had the car that he has wanted since high school, and he deserves it after two tours to Iraq. So, we are looking for a 2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 that we can get, with warranty and taxes, for $18,000. (Yes Joe...only for that!) We will be able to trade in our Saturn and then be car complete (hopefully!) He is so excited about this, and it makes me so happy to have him look forward to something. He deserves it 100%. Hopefully we can find one for the price!

3 comments:
I love the lighting on the one pic of Porter by the curb. Looks professional!
Gluck with the car! Joe DEF deserves a new one after all he's done for this country. Hope he's doing well.
Miss you guys.
I love your halloween costumes!
Porter was such an adorable dragon!
Post a Comment