Thursday, August 7, 2008

Guilty pleasures (pre and post Porter)

Ok, I got suckered in...

Pre-Porter:

1. Candy of almost any kind but especially Skittles, Starbursts, Sour Patch Kids, etc.

2. Going out shopping all day and taking my sweet time

3. Reading a book all day long (romance novels, craft books, etc)

4. Purses but not the expensive kind...just enough that I could always switch them out when I wanted to

5. Lazing around with Joe all day watching movies and taking naps whenever we wanted

6. Going out for dinner 1-2 times a week (Olive Garden all the way!!!)

7. Watching Lifetime movies all day (that was when Joe was deployed)

8. Going to TCBY or any other ice cream store all the time

Now...Post Porter

1. Reading trashy celebrity magazines since I can read a page as I pass by chasing Porter

2. Eating chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream at night since I burned a ton of calories running after Porter

3. Having Rachel around....I feel guilty for asking her to watch Porter so much but I get a ton of pleasure out of being able to get my hair cut, go out for dinner with Joe, or just hearing how Porter says "Ra-Ra" when I tell him that she is coming over

4. Reading everyone's blogs...Porter watches Dora the Explorer while I read about all your happenings!

5. Spongebob Square Pants...I heart the little guy

6. Being able to go on a girls' night out...I love Porter but sometimes I just need a break

7. Rockband...I am getting better!

8. Getting to spend my days with Porter...I feel guilty for not working but I can't think of a better person (other than Joe) to spend my days with

1 comment:

R.A.B. said...

Yeah. :) I'm a pleasure...but Porter is a pleasure to be with. I love the little guy!!! Come over ANY time. :)