Thursday, August 14, 2008

Must Vent

Joe's replacement has been ordered to go back to Iraq. So, we are VERY close to when Joe is "supposed" to be leaving, and we don't even know if this is still a go or not! For the past two months we have been told that he will be going on x day of x month. We have been prepping ourselves, trying to get our wills and POAs done, and get the things that he will need. He has gone and gotten the shots that he has needed, qualified his weapon, etc. etc. Now, they are going, "We need to find a replacement!!" with x amount of days before he is supposed to leave! I just want to know people if he is going or not!!!!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I cannot imagine how much more stress this adds to your situation. I hope they figure it out really soon so you can spend these next days enjoying Joe and not having to wonder what is going on. I'm sorry that they are doing this to you guys!

R.A.B. said...

This sucks. Remember, just walk across the street and yell all you want. :) Love you all.

Erin said...

That is sooo frustrating!!! I also feel bad for his replacement because he must have been excited about coming home! I hope they at least give you an answer one way or another very soon!

Kristen said...

I can't imagin how frustrating that must be. I hope you get some answers soon!