Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Why Porter Why

Why my little man do you feel that now is the time to change when you wake up in the morning? Yesterday, it was 5:45 but you came and slept with me for another hour. Today, it was 6:30 and you refused to sleep anymore. "Down, down!" you kept saying as I grumbled and tried to hold on to the thought that you might sleep more. Yeah right. So, now I am watching the world wake up and you are watching cartoons. I knew that this day would come soon, but I was hoping that it would be more gradual. I love you little guy but this is not cool. Mommy has insomnia so you waking up this early makes me really tired and cranky. Please, please start taking naps in the morning and afternoon....

1 comment:

R.A.B. said...

Whew...glad he hasn't found Aunt Ra Ra's house that early. :) I'd be a cranky Mommy if I was you. Good luck!!!