I ran a mile today!!!!! I went on a 1.5 mile run/walk, and I went back and calculated that I ran a mile! This is so big for me! I am going to go and buy new running sneakers this weekend, because I realized that I have walking sneakers! So, I am hoping that new shoes will help some. This is my fifth run in two weeks, and I am trying to run three times a week. I am just so proud of myself!!!
Oh and for those following our deployment saga, Joe will NOT be going on the flight in a couple of days but at the end of the month. :)
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yay for running and even more yay for Joe not leaving until the end of the month!!
YAYYYY!!!! CONGRATS!
Congrats! That is a huge achievement! Good news that Joe is leaving at the end of the month, hopefully now you will have a bit more time to get things in order.
Goooooooooo Robyn!! If I was there I'd so be your little cheerleader. :)
That is huge. And def buy the new sneakers. (After almost 7 months of running I have yet to buy new.. how awful!)
Also yay for Joe!!!!! :)
P.S. Showed some friends pics of Porter and they agreed one said "he's so handsome, he's almost pretty." Rockstar child.
Wow that is awesome!!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment