Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!!!!!!

I have crossed the age barrier......I am officially 26! Joe asked me last night how the last 1/4 of a century was, and it really made me think! I told him the last four years have been the best as I have finally been able to be me. I have come into my own person, and I have accomplished some great things.

Of course, you want to know how my birthday started out? Joe being super sick all night. Yup. He has some sort of a flu, and I am fearful that I will be hit next with it. So, I leave you with this song...

"Flu, flu, go away, come again some other day..."

edit: Joe was told to come home so now I have to clean up puke all day. Oh yeah and most likely cancel dinner tonight. Now I am about to cry...

2 comments:

Erin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope it is awesome!!

CCG said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!



Hope Joe starts feeling better SOON!