Sunday, August 3, 2008

Replacement

Joe's replacement has been named. It is a friend of ours so I am happy about that :) So Joe will be leaving in the next coming weeks for his second deployment. Yes, he will only be gone 5-6 months but that is still 5-6 months away from Porter and I. We will get through this and come out stronger. But, I will miss my best friend :(

3 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Yikes. I know that Joe is anxious to go and he has had such a hard time with Rear D, but it still has to be hard to gear up for this. My thoughts are with you guys as you pack and say goodbye. Hugs to little Porter!

R.A.B. said...

Who is it? So he's leaving at the beginning of September? Let me know when you want me to take pictures, etc. :) Love ya. I'm gonna miss Joe...he's great at looking for boogey-men around my house. :)

Shelly said...

I'm a bit late on this. I know Joe must be relieved that it is finally set up and official, but it is also sad because that makes it feel much more real. Enjoy these next few weeks with Joe. I'll be thinking of you guys!