Friday, August 22, 2008

I am...

I loved how Army Doctor's Wife did this so I had to do it too!

I am…knowledgeable and enthusiastic
I think… my life is going the way it is supposed to
I know… I will be able to help someone with their finances someday
I want…Joe to have someone in his unit fight for him
I have… the most loving husband and son
I wish… Joe and I could go on a trip just the two of us to Ireland
I hate… those who are higher ups who act almighty
I miss… studying and going to school
I feel… tired
I hear… Porter saying one of the 60+ words that he knows at 16 months
I smell… my shampoo since I just took a shower
I search… for answers to my questions online almost 24/7
I wonder... where we will go after Captain's Career Course
I regret… not getting to know my Grandparents more
I love… to eat all the time
I care… about the families in the military
I always… check my email and the 800 blogs that I read every morning
I am not… an uptight person like my family thinks that I am
I believe… kharma is a b&*$^ sometimes
I dance… without rhythm, but I love to do it!
I sing… without knowing the words to the songs all the time
I don’t always… go to church on Sunday but I pray everyday
I write… to my husband everyday
I win… the award for most patience with Joe and Porter
I lose... my keys on an everyday basis
I never... thought that I would be as self-sufficient as I am
I listen... to my husband and the crazy stories that he deals with as a Rear Detachment Commander
I can usually be found… with some sort of expression on my face
I’m scared of… snakes, spiders, and heights. I especially am scared of snakes that drop down off of my computer and spiders that give birth to hundreds of little spiders after being smacked with a shoe. Not cool.
I read… way too many finance books and trashy magazines
I forget… to respond to emails frequently
I just… read three books to Porter
I am happy about… how advanced Porter is

1 comment:

jlc said...

Awww I enjoyed reading that. You're awesome.


Def laughed at the snake story!! Woo hoo for me being around for that one. ;)