Sunday, August 31, 2008
It does get easier!
Today, Joe, Porter, and I went on the same run that I did the other day. Joe pushed Porter while I attempted to run sans stroller. It was painful at first, but I wanted to show Joe that I could keep up. Normally, I would have to walk two or three times, but I just kept right on running! I couldn't believe it! I did walk for a total of two houses only b/c of a cramp but then we went right back to running. I ran 1.3 miles!!!!!!! And, the best part was that I wasn't as winded as I have been which makes me think that pushing the stroller is actually harder than I thought! Joe confirmed that and was so proud of me! I still haven't bought new sneakers yet, because I didn't have socks when we went out looking. I think that we might go when Joe gets back from work (he has to go in for a few hours today). I also need to get more cute running pants!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Robyn that is awesome!!! I am so happy for you and proud of you! It is a great feeling when you get to your driveway and feel like you might just have been able to keep running :)
Yay!!! That is awesome!!
See? All us running folk aren't sick in the head. It DOES get easier. ;)
Also that image of the whole fam going together is adorable.
You go Robyn!! :)
Post a Comment