Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jump your heart out

We discovered that Wazoos (an inflatable funland place) has free admission to kids under 18 months! Of course, when did we discover this? When Porter was 16 months of course. Oh well, we have 2 more months left! They have a seperate toddler area that has this little jump gym and then random toys scattered about. Porter loves climbing into the gym and trying to jump. It is more like he lifts up and falls on his butt. But, he cracks up everytime!



When he acts bored of the toddler area, I take him to the bigger kid section where they have the HUGE slides and other huge jump areas. Today, Amanda and Sidney went into the bigger area! We had to climb up the super slippery inflatable hills so that we could go down the slides. Ok, not as simple as you would think. They have handles and bungee things for a reason! I almost face planted it a couple of times-while holding Porter by the way! But, it was so much fun going down! I swear, I went back to being 5 :) Then, we went into this huge bounce gym where it was just the four of us. Amanda and I put the kids down and we started jumping and running around! We probably looked like the biggest idiots, but we were having so much fun! I told Amanda that they need to create an aerobics class with the bounce gyms! I was completely sweating and out of breath within a minute! Then, we took the kids up the HUGEEEEE slide where you literally have to climb straight up this hill thingy to get to the top. I was completely out of breath! Amanda seemed like she had more fun than Sidney did!



After that, we had to have snack time :) Ah, good day.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Awww that sounds like soo much fun! Of course you never discover those things until it is almost too late! But enjoy the next two months of bouncy land!

Katie said...

Aw!! That's so much fun! My cousins always rent a bouncy thing for birthdays and so forth and I'm always in there! haha. I'm surprised they wouldn't do like a military discount or something for the children once they are past 18 months.

d.a.r. said...

So adorable!! I love the pictures. Those were my favorite places when I was a kid; we had a Discovery Zone about ten minutes from my house, and I think I asked to have my birthday there every single year up until about high school haha!

Enjoy your next two months :)